Kids Paint Parties
Kids Paint Parties
KIDS PRIVATE PAINT PARTY
* 1 -1 1/2 hours
* $25 per painter ($150 for a 6 guest party, $25 per additional guest)
* Minimum of 6 guests (if less than 6, the cost is at the 6 guest price).
* Age 6 & up recommended (some painters can be younger as long as there is a parent/guardian with them for assistance.)
* Host/guest of honor paints free with a paint party of 10 guests or more!
* $25 booking fee (non-refundable) is required to secure your party date - this will go toward the final cost of your party.
Host an art party to celebrate any occasion! Kids Private Painting Party includes step by step instructions as we all paint the same image on 11"x14" canvas. Invite your guests for a very special Paint Party! Your child can choose the painting and their friends to join them. Kids Paint parties typically last about an hour to an hour and a half - sometimes the kiddos are fast painters. Guests will take home their own masterpiece!
WHAT DOES ART AROUND PROVIDE?
Art Around provides everything you need to paint your masterpiece.
*11"x14" Canvas (some canvases may already have a stenciled image on the canvas depending on the painting.)
*Step by Step Artist Instruction
*Cups for water
*Plastic table covers
*Misc. tools if needed
*Lots of FUN!
WHAT DOES THE HOST PROVIDE?
*The space (house, garage, venue, etc.)
*Water for the paint water cups
*Enough tables and chairs for guests, and enough room for your guests - we suggest enough room for guests move freely as thy paint. Keep in mind that we have 11"x14" size canvases and painting supplies we'll need to accommodate.
*Aprons are provided, but accidents happen, we strongly advise to dress accordingly. Acrylic paints are used, once the acrylics are dry they're waterproof, water won't do the job to remove it. Rubbing alcohol is a better way to clean up dried acrylic paint, but it evaporates fast. Another option is an alcohol based gel hand sanitizer, one that doesn't contain moisturizers. Rub it on and let it sit for a few minutes, a little scrubbing with a small brush rinsing with water will usually take care of most stains. Repeat if necessary.